Tuesday @ 1:30 – Senate Judiciary
- AB 587 (Chau D) Amnesty program for mobilehome registration and titling.
- AB 2300 (Wood D) Authorizing landlords to prohibit smoking of medical marijuana under certain circumstances.
Tuesday @ 1:30 – Senate Trans and Housing
- AB 1934 (Santiago D) Density Bonuses for commercial
- AB 2492 (Alejo D) AB 2 cleanup.
- AB 2501 (Bloom D) Clarification of state density bonus law.
- AB 2817 (Chiu D) Expanding state housing tax credit.
- AB 2821 (Chiu D) Medi-Cal Housing Program.
Wednesday @ 8:30 AM – Senate Trans and Housing
- AB 1550 (Gomez D) Targeting Cap and Trade dollars to disadvantaged communities.
- AB 1738 (McCarty D) Building standards: dark gray water.
- AB 1886 (McCarty D) California Environmental Quality Act: transit priority projects.
- AB 2722 (Burke D) Transformative Climate Communities Program.
- AB 2783 (Garcia, Eduardo D) Improvements to AHSC rural set-aside.
Wednesday @ 9:00 AM – Assembly Housing
- SB 384 (Leyva D) Veteran housing: multifamily units: underserved veterans.
- SB 1380 (Mitchell D) Homeless Coordinating and Financing Council.
Wednesday @ 9:30 AM – Senate Gov and Finance
- AB 2031 (Bonta D) Boomerang Funds.
- AB 2299 (Bloom D) 2nd Units.
- AB 2728 (Atkins D) Renewal of COIN program.
Wednesday @ 1:30 PM – Asm. Local Government