- AB 282 (Voepel) – Tax credit for owner-occupied new construction.
- AB 295 (Daly) – Extend insurer community development investment reporting.
- AB 298 (Mathis) – Evaluate a home purchase program for first responders.
- AB 302 (Berman) – Overnight parking at community colleges for homeless students.
- AB 306 (Ramos) – MHSA spot bill.
- AB 307 (Reyes) – Create grant program for homeless youth.
- AB 323 (Daly) – Military base redevelopment spot bill.
- AB 338 (Chu) – Expanding rules for smoke alarms in mobilehomes.
- SB 187 (Wieckowski) – Regulate mortgage debt collection practices.
- SB 189 (Monning) – Fort Ord redevelopment spot bill.
- SB 191 (Morrell) – Housing element spot bill.
- SB 196 (Beall) – Extend property tax exemption to land trusts.
Monthly Archives: February 2019
A new study out of Chicago says upzonings like those proposed in recent legislation in California not only fail to increase supply but seem to increase, not decrease, housing costs.