Monday– Asm. Natural Resources, 2:30 p.m., State Capitol, Room 447
- SB 450 (Umberg) – Provides CEQA exemption for supportive housing conversions of motels and hotels.
- SB 351 (Hurtado) – Requires consideration of TCC grant applications from unincorporated communities.
Monday– Asm. Banking and Finance, 3:30 p.m., State Capitol, Room 444
- SB 187 (Wieckowski) – Clarifies legal mortgage debt collection practices.
Monday– Sen. Human Services @ 3pm
- AB 728 (Santiago) – Expands goals and duties of homeless adult and family multidisciplinary personnel teams.
- AB 58 (Luz Rivas) – Requires a Department of Education representative on state Homelessness Council.
- AB 344 (Calderon) – Create New Beginnings California Program.
- AB 1235 (Chu) – Expands youth homelessness prevention services.
Tuesday– Sen. Veterans Affairs @ 1:30p
- AB 761 (Nazarian) – Allows the Adjutant General to make available any armory for use as a homeless shelter.
Tuesday– Sen. Judiciary @ 1:30p
- AB 446 (Choi) – Extends CalFEHA anti-discrimination provisions to domestic violence survivors.
- AB 206 (Chiu) – Immunity for lead paint abatement.
- AB 1497 (Holden) – Requires hosting platforms to follow state fair housing laws.
- AB 1123 (Reyes) – Notice of Prop. 65 lawsuit to Attorney General.
Tuesday– Sen. Governmental Organization @ 1:30p
- AB 653 (Bloom) – Authorizes lease of West LA armory to LA County.
- AB 429 (Nazarian) – Creates a bidding process for a seismically-vulnerable buildings inventory.
- AB 1164 (Gloria) – Authorizes the Dept. of General Services to sell an office building in San Diego.
Wednesday– Sen. Education @ 9a
- AB 16 (Luz Rivas) – Requires better identification and reporting of homeless student needs.
Wednesday– Sen. Governance and Finance @ 9:30a
- AB 411 (Mark Stone) – Allows unused Santa Cruz redevelopment bonds for housing.
Wednesday– Sen. Insurance @ 1:30p
- AB 548 (Rodriguez) – Expands Brace and Bolt program funding for low-income households.