June 3, 2019
Tuesday– Sen. Energy, Utilities and Communications @ 9a
- AB 178 (Dahle) – Exempts certain homeowners rebuilding after a disaster from photovoltaic standards.
Tuesday– Sen. Housing @ 1:30p
- SCA 1 (Allen) – Repeals Article 34.
- AB 143 (Quirk-Silva) – Adds Alameda County, Orange County, San Jose, and all cities in Orange County to the jurisdictions eligible special rules for homeless shelter construction and standards; extends the special rules to 2023.
- AB 168 (Aguiar-Curry) – Excludes tribal cultural resource sites from SB 35 streamlining.
- AB 587 (Friedman) – Allows ADUs to be sold separately from the main residence.
- AB 670 (Friedman) – Prohibits CIDs from banning ADUs.
- AB 1084 (Mayes) – Excess surplus definition for successor redevelopment agencies.
- AB 1730 (Gonzalez) – Alters RHNA and housing element procedures for the San Diego COG.
- AB 1745 (Kalra) – Extends time for San José to find permanent housing for emergency bridge housing residents.
Wednesday– Sen. Governance and Finance @ 1:30p
- AB 747 (Levine) – Requires general plans to address evacuations.
- AB 1106 (Smith) – Extends LA County requirement to mail change of ownership documents to affected residents, including tenants.
- AB 1515 (Friedman) – Prohibits challenges to a project under CEQA based on non-compliant community plan.
Wednesday– Sen. Environmental Quality @ 9a
- AB 394 (Obernolte) – Exempts from CEQA recommended mass egress fire safety measures.
- AB 1628 (Robert Rivas) – Director of State Planning and Research and AG regarding environmental justice issues.